The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

[SOLD] 2005 Elise, Mag Blue over Biscuit

6K views 21 replies 3 participants last post by  dmbelo 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

2005 Lotus Elise in Magnetic Blue over Biscuit with 18,7XX miles (may change due to test drives). This is a Touring Pack car (Electric windows, Leather Interior, added sound deadening) with Hard Top, Soft Top, and Starshield. Many photos at the following link:

2005 Lotus Elise pictures by Fullchat289 - Photobucket

See the following video of Engine Start/Idle/Rev:

I am the second owner, after having purchased the car from another Lotustalk.com member in the Spring of 2007 when the car had 3,500 miles on the clock. The car has been lovingly cared for and maintained by me over the past 15,000 miles. The car is always garaged, rarely caught in the rain and has never seen conditions below 50 degrees as Winters have been spent in my basement. Oil changes have occurred every 5K miles using Mobil 1 synthetic. The oil was just changed along with a brake fluid flush and new air filter.

The car comes with all manuals, keys, tools, original radio box, and documentation from the original owner including a copy of the window sticker and 1000 mile break-in ECU dump.

If you are out of state or worried about a remote sale, I will be happy to work with someone you trust to inspect the car for you. I will also work with you on shipping preparations if you elect to do so. Baltimore International and Dulles are both within reasonable driving distance and I would be happy to pick you up from either one of those if you would rather drive the car back to your home state.

The car and clear PA title are available now at zip 17267. It is currently being stored in my garage and not being driven. This car is very clean. Please contact me on 301.573.7451 for serious enquiries. I can also be reached at allen.bishop@volvo.com

Thank you,

- Allen.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.