The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Clearing out spares 94 Esprit s4

860 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Techspy 
#1 ·
I am clearing out parts I have been holding on to. All from/for 1994 Esprit s4. All prices are shipped conus paypal. All are used and "as is". If you need a more detailed picture of anything just let me know.

- Pair of tail lights: No cracks or scratches. $275 shipped

- Complete turbo: Was removed and replaced by a WCE unit. Was in perfect working order when removed. Had approx 20k miles on the engine at the time it was removed $1000

- 2 pairs of front air dam/lips: These are scratched and one has a small crack on the top where they bolt on. My plan was to refinish them and have them as spares. $200 each pair

- Oil Pump Rotor & Annulus: Can't remember if this is new or used. They look to be in perfect shape. $20

- Water pump rotor: Again, not sure if new or used but looks perfect. $20

- Exhaust Back Pressure Valve (EBPV) Assembly: $75

- Vacuum Actuator: $30

- Vent system cover: $40

- Chargecooler assembly: Probably needs new rotor. $200

- Idle Air Valve: I replaced this while troubleshooting an idle issue. Turned out it was a throttle cable linkage issue and not this unit. $40

- Throttle Position Switch: I replaced this while troubleshooting an idle issue. Turned out it was a throttle cable linkage issue and not this unit. $100

- Rear Valance: $175

- Not shown is the factory steering wheel with airbag. $400 (will provide picture if anyone interested)

Please email with questions, offers at skynetworks (at) gmail

I can provide links to other forums that I have very high trader ratings on. Also, any item can be picked up locally in Charlotte NC

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump items left are;

- Pair of tail lights: No cracks or scratches. $200 shipped

- Complete turbo: Was removed and replaced by a WCE unit. Was in perfect working order when removed. Had approx 20k miles on the engine at the time it was removed $900

- Not shown is the factory steering wheel with airbag. $300 (will provide picture if anyone interested)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.