Exige Side Scoop - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LotusTalk.com is the premier Lotus Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 05:18 AM   #1 (permalink)

Exige Side Scoop

I have a set of Exige Side Scoops for sale that are painted in Ardent Red. They come with the stock Elise side vents that have mounting tabs already on them. They also come with a bracket to mount the center piece. They are in good condition and have been used on the car for about 10,000 miles. They make the car look so much better. They also have the mesh on them and have the bolts and washers. I am missing one washer, but have the 5 others.I think mcmaster car or something will have them. I went to much larger custom side scoops and was keeping these just in case I changed my mind. I have since sold the car and do not need the ardent red side scoops. They can be painted and find, but if you have an aredent red car they will go right on.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-34sk-HaSLk...M/s500/034.JPG
Here is a picture of them on the car

$300 plus shipping. Please email me at Troymx576@aol.com

Thank you
Troy
2005 Elise -LR,SP,HT,T, Trueleo LETSLA, Custom larger side scoops, Custom side skirts, Exige grills, Stage II exhaust, FF splitter, Air2Gel seat foam, Stripes, Eliminator, BWR SC kit, Fidanza flywheel, ACT HD, Custom SC headers, Custom PPE header, Custom 3" exhaust with Borla muffler, Difflow Railer jr, Direzza star specs, R4S pads
TroyLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Now lower price. $250 plus shipping.
2005 Elise -LR,SP,HT,T, Trueleo LETSLA, Custom larger side scoops, Custom side skirts, Exige grills, Stage II exhaust, FF splitter, Air2Gel seat foam, Stripes, Eliminator, BWR SC kit, Fidanza flywheel, ACT HD, Custom SC headers, Custom PPE header, Custom 3" exhaust with Borla muffler, Difflow Railer jr, Direzza star specs, R4S pads
Old 10-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Pm sent.
Xevious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

New price is $250 SHIPPED.

These are still for sale. For some reason the pm's do not seem to go through so we can try that or email me at Troy@Trueleo.com
Old 11-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #5 (permalink)

OK $225 shipped.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Marketplace > Parts Market > Parts For Sale