The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FS: 2005 Elise Drivetrain

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Stephen Goldsworthy 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my entire drivetrain to fund my build. The car is in excellent running condition, I just decided to go a different route.
I will be taking startup videos, photos, and compression test results this weekend. Everything has 69xxx miles, but as you know these engines are good for 200k+. This will include just about everything except axels and AC compressor.

Includes:

Stock 2ZZ engine with polished valve cover
Stock 6 Speed Transmission + clutch
Injen Intake
Custom exhaust with tubular header
All accessories except AC compressor (starter, alternator etc)
Intake manifold, Throttle body, coils, fuel rail etc. with all sensors
If I'm missing something just ask, its probably included

$̶5̶0̶0̶0̶ $4000 +shipping (my roommate works at FedEx, I'll get you a very good price)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

See less See more
#5 ·
What are you doing to it?
Reach has got the right idea. I'll be doing some form of K series + boost. I haven't quite decided between k24 or k20, but I'll most likely be going turbo with it. I'll create a build thread once I've made up my mind

Part out if only interested in certain pieces?
I'd consider it if you were interested in some of the bulk items, however I'd like to wait and gauge interest in the whole setup

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.