The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Black LSS wheels (w/6.5" fronts) + R888 tires

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  VisualEchos 
#1 · (Edited)
NLFS

I've decided to keep the wheels/tires another season at least. Thanks for looking everyone, sorry!

#2 ·
I have gotten a couple of PM's, so I thought I'd answer them here.

1. No, the center caps don't go with them unless you want to buy them :).

2. Tires have only been used in Winter, and what I mean by Winter is 32°-70°, I don't drive the car otherwise. Above that temp I use my Cup wheels/slicks combo.

3. These tires may have seen rain 3 times in their life, and not for long.

4. No launches whatsoever.

5. A few Interstate miles, not much.

#7 ·
I have $200 in the center caps and black/silver emblems. I figure they are worth half of that, so $100 and they go with the wheels.

12 PM's and 4 emails, someone is going to buy these asap, better hop on them if you want them. First come, first serve. Shipping won't be as much as it normally would because I use UPS through my business, and will extend that discount to you as well. Also, if I'm shipping to a business it's even cheaper still.

#12 ·
How did Lotus do the LSS wheels in black - paint or powder coat?

Your photos are beautiful. Makes me appreciate my Storm Titanium Elise even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.