The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Katana Supercharger off 05 Elise FOR SALE

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  mic_crispy 
#1 ·
Upgraded to BOE 400 so it is no longer needed.

$2500 plus shipping

Open to certain parts or equipment trades.

Parts are in a box in my garage, will take picks if anyone is interested.

#3 · (Edited)
+1 for pics and an estimate of miles on the kit! Does it come with all necessary brackets/parts?

You wouldn't happen to be the ardent red Elise in town would you? @Lowtec

#9 · (Edited)
I noticed this when the post went up. He's in my town and I know of a few other Lotus in and around here.

Not to threadjack, but where can you get a bracket if a used SC does not come with one? Assuming the manufacturer no longer makes nor has the parts for it.
@MidnightATL Hence the question! A good start would be contacting @shinoo@InoKinetic

#11 ·
Not to threadjack- haha- I recently did this exact thing and bought a used katana supercharger off an LT member last October- Very pleased, but there were some surprises- If anyone is interested in some information (I was desperate for someone to give me a little advice on this at the time) please PM me, I am happy to offer my experience.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.