The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Left over parts for sale in NKY

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Ed Laurie 
#1 ·
Sold my car a while back and have several parts for sale. Really prefer local pick up as I don't want to hassle with packing and shipping.
  • List of parts
  • Stock air box with filter $50.00
  • Stock clutch pressure plate and flywheel $50.00
  • Stock rear toe links $20.00
  • Stock wheels (2 front/2 rear) with good tires and center caps. Tires are in great shape with low miles. a couple of the wheels have minor scrapes $400.00
  • Battery box cover $40.00
  • Stock front grill $50.00
  • Stock side grills $50.00

Prices are plus freight to cont US.

#2 ·
Sold my car a while back and have several parts for sale. Really prefer local pick up as I don't want to hassle with packing and shipping.

• List of parts
  • Stock air box with filter $50.00
  • Stock clutch pressure plate and flywheel $50.00
  • Stock rear toe links $20.00
  • Stock wheels (2 front/2 rear) with good tires and center caps. Tires are in great shape with low miles. a couple of the wheels have minor scrapes $400.00
  • Battery box cover $40.00
  • Stock front grill $50.00
  • Stock side grills $50.00

Prices are plus freight to cont US.

Which wheels? Base or LSS?

#5 ·
If you want the wheels please pm me

#8 ·
Having trouble with posting pics. The wheels are base the tires are are 80%. The air box is complete with filter

#10 ·
Pics of the wheels and tires as well as the air box added. All prices are plus shipping.

Attachments

#11 ·
Sale pending on air box, the wheels are in good shape two have small scrapes two are very good. In the pictures the wheels have dust on them which make the finish look funny.

#12 ·
Air box sold, thank you.

#13 ·
Front grill sold

#14 ·
Battery box sold

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.