The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Lotus Elise Clam shell for sale

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  pinmagic2 
#1 ·
Hello guys, i have a refurbished front lotus elise clam shell. for sale.. I have photos available i will try and post on here, but if they are not succesfull i can have high res ones sent to your email... please call text me 1-508-507-1303.. the shell is in 8/10th condition the repair area is pretty much done up untill the primer. may need little hand work but the hard work has been done and ready to go.. im posting this march 15, 2013... my cell number is listed above please call or text if you're interested. thank you

asking price $2,000 shipping cost will be covered by buyer. i have shipping container ready

please just call me .. i really wont check emails on here... seriously just text or call or i wont really get back to you on here.. its just here to display.
-Allen

rottenapplez423@yahoo.com
508-507-1303
anytime day /night

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.