The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Race Technology DL1- Dash2 -Video4 etc

946 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  275 Turbo 
#1 ·
Race Technology DL1 / Dash 2/ Video 4 kit
Have recently changed to Motec and now looking to sell my Race Technology kit that has been setup for use on my 2008 2-11 White dash Model .
Kit comprises of

Dash 2 Display
DL1 Data Logger
ECU Interface for Lotus
GPS antennae
Video 4
2 cameras – 1 x HD / 1 x Standard
2 Camera Mounting Blocks
2 Suction Mounts
Vid 4 mounting brackets
Microphone
Video Out/In Cable
4 x SD cards
USB - SD Card reader
Assorted Interface cables to connect to Laptop for DL1 / Dash etc
All cables to connect DL1 – Dash 2 – Vid4 together.
Manuals
Software to run all components is free from RT . They also have an excellent knowledge base.
Everything was working perfectly when removed. System works well and Video Integration is very good into the "Analysis" software.

I have left my wiring loom in place to make the next install easy. It should be a plug and play operation if using a “White dash” Elise / Exige / 2-11 with 2ZZ engine.
Sensors , as required are available from Race Technology and are pre configured , so easy to set up .
I am keeping my sensors as they will be used in new build.
I have also left attached an Ecliptech Progressive shift light that is wired into the loom. See - Ecliptech.com.au

Purchase price approx $5000
Selling for $2500

BUT … please note I am in New Zealand and postage will have to be taken into account . A quick estimate by NZ Post Airmail / Insured / 3-10 Days delivery - approx. $120 NZD / Approx USD$80.

I will attempt to answer all questions … but am not an Electrical Wizard
Please also note this has ben advertised elsewhere … so first in.

Cheers

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.