The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

For Sale: B&M Short Throw Sport Shifter #45189

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  streetdevil 
#1 · (Edited)
Brand new, never installed, for 2005 and up Elise. I never got around to installing it and since I'm now getting a whole new shifter from Alitech I won't need it. Asking $200 shipped in the USA, not including PayPal fees.

P.S. In about a week or so I will have my original shifter assembly and cables for sale :rolleyes:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
My original shifter is a 2005 and does not have any "blue ball," the box says it works on 2005 and up Lotus Elise 111R, no mention of the "blue ball," and no it did not come with any instructions (which is strange because my other B&M Lotus shifter did) but you can still get the directions off the internet.

#8 ·
It's back up for sale: it appears that it will Not work if your shifter pivot is a blue plastic ball. I never knew what this meant before since I have a 2005 and there is nothing blue on mine. (I attached a 2nd picture of the "blue ball")

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.