The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
Nice Car very rare color only 2 were made in 2005
Lotus Elise 2005 with 32000 miles , 6 speed manual transmission , do to front clip damage (nothing serious) salvage Rebuilt California title. Very rare black color only 2 were made in 2005.
Companion to the Exige 260 and the Eclat
DIY spoiler from lotus
Side scoops added
Wrap to cover clear coat peeling
Front headlight on 2021 Evora GT cracked
By way of introduction, I've been a Lotus fan - correction: fanatic - since the 1970's. Something about a car company that builds the DNA from its innovative race cars directly into its street machines. And of course much more affordable than a Ferrari, but probably also a natural extension of...
2007 Elise 72D. No. 9 of 50
My 20 year affair with this Esprit SE
Lotus Elise Sport 220 car photography in Sydney
Why post a McLaren here? Because for plenty of people going to a McLaren is the natural progression from our Lotus. Several engineers went from Lotus to McLaren. The steering of the Sports Series cars feels a lot like an Evora. About as good as it gets. Mid engined British sports cars with...
2017 Lotus Evora 400
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
2019 McLaren 570S
Supercharged 2004 Exige
An assortment of views of my toys
Vinyl wrapped 2005 Lotus Elise
#TIKI Warrier is back #mclaren #mclarenorange #mclarenorange570s
AKA "Mad Max", The last S4s imported to USA in 1995
Lotus Evora from Maine in the White Mountains of New Hampshire
2005 Lotus Elise (Storm titanium silver)