LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Move to Texas???
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Matt in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mackey View Post
Austin is the place to live in Texas. Other than that, I'd live elsewhere, like California.
Of course! Its gotta be an Austin guy to start the whole "my city is better thans yours..."

Haha, yes Austin is a great town...but most any nice suburb around the big cities is going to be an awesome place to live...and probably a lot less expensive than Austin.

I was born in San Antonio, but I prefer to be closer to the coast and further east...and strangely enough even though I'm from San Antonio it isnt in my top 5 places to live in TX.

2006 Elise - Chili Red - VF Supercharged and Intercooled Stg 3 - Custom tuned by CharlieX - 2.9" Pulley - Walbro 255 - RC 550cc's - Black Badges - Red Inserts - Grey RAC Monolites - Toyo R888's - South Bend SS-TZ - Fidanza Flywheel - FF CF front spoiler - Craftsquare CF Mirrors - Reverie CF Diffuser - 5" 2bular Ultra - PPE 4-1 FI Header w/ Decat - VonHep Rear Panel - Innovate XD-16/LC-1 - Mr.C Radar Mount - Clutch Travel Mod - Shifter Bolt Mod - re-ENFORCER - A/C Panel Mod - Odessey PC625

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome