LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Vision Function RS-R Exhaust (Elise/Exige)
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2010, 06:18 AM Thread Starter
[email protected]
Crazy Car Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by polojcp View Post
Current owners or Jermaine, does this exhaust pop and gurgle when off throttle? I am kinda looking for the sound, it sounds like it would in the video. I hope it is quieter than stage 2 during cruising. I had a stage 2 before, it has too much drone. But the pop and gurgle were a lot of fun.
Honestly, if you still have the cat on the car. The exhaust should be even quieter than the video. Even completely catless the exhaust does not drone at hwy speeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschen View Post
Well that is good service! I don't mind taking the plunge, but I know there is no chance I would send it back if it is too loud! I have never returned anything in my life. Anyways is there anyway to frame the overall sound level of this guy? Is it intended to be on the quieter side of mufflers perhaps compare it to the Larani sound levels? If I can be resonable assured it will be significantly quieter than my current setup I will order imediately.

Overall it apears to be a very nice product at a very attractive price. Well done.
Due to the 8 inch canister this should be one of the quietest exhaust systems on the market. The 8 inch 2bular is probably a close comparison.

www.VisionFunction.com - Site Under Construnction - Stay Tuned

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome