LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Traveling to Asia in March - looking for tips
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
AgentTripleX
Modern Day Hippie

So I've confirmed more details. Flying into Bali via Singapore first. Staying here for 3 nights. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan: A Luxury Resort in Bali

Then flying back to Singapore for a couple days here Luxury Hotel in Singapore: The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore 5 Star Luxury Hotel before the Orient Express. Followed with a couple nights in Bangkok here Bangkok's Top Luxury Hotel by the Riverside |The Peninsula Bangkok and here http://www.lebua.com/en/lebua-at-state-tower/.

Finally flying to Phuket and Staying here for the remainder of my trip. Luxury Spa Vacation Resort in Phuket, Thailand - Evason Phuket & Bon Island

Now that I've confirmed my reservations I can really benefit from more suggestions.

So far I got travel books on Singapore and Thailand as well as a book on customs and etiquette. I may save that one for the flight though.

You become who you surround yourself with - Sorinne Ardeleanu

Please don't message me here, my inbox is over capacity. If you'd like to connect with me please send me an email to sprvxn @ gmail . com . Thank you.

Last edited by AgentTripleX; 01-06-2011 at 10:48 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome