The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

GGLC Monthly Meeting/Social

14K views 46 replies 8 participants last post by  JoelCool 
#1 ·
Starting a new thread that will announce the monthly GGLC Member Meetings/Socials.

Typically they are on the 3rd Friday of the month at a member's home. They are BYOB, but usually the host will offer some snacks.

The agenda usually includes lots of socializing, car talk, tech help followed by a group conversation about up coming GGLC events and sharing Lotus related news.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

#4 ·
May GGLC Meeting/Social Friday May 15th.

Rob & Jen's place in west San Jose. A chance to meet the youngest GGLC member (Sebastian Dietsch).

Check out the GGLC events truck...

For directions and info contact me or Rob.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy
webguy-at-gglotus.org

#13 ·
GGLC January Meeting/Social

Let's begin 2010 with a bang!

The Jan 2010 GGLC Meeting/Social is tonight Jan 15 in Burlingame at the home of the Carney's. Bring your appetite and prepare to talk up the GGLC events for 2010.

Need directions? email me at webguy-at-gglotus.org

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

#16 ·
March 2010 Golden Gate Lotus Club Meeting/Social

Friday March 19th in Los Altos starts around 7:30-8:00p. All GGLC members and Lotus enthusiasts are welcome. BYOB. Discussion and announcements about the GGLC's 2010 events and more...

email me at webguy-at-gglotus.org for directions.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

#17 ·
I'm moving into a dream home in Sausalito by July. Keep me in mind for hosting after that. Would love to entertain. :)

#19 ·
April 2010 Golden Gate Lotus Club Meeting/Social

Friday April 16th in Cupertino starts around 7:30-8:00p. All GGLC members and Lotus enthusiasts are welcome. BYOB. Discussion and announcements about the GGLC's 2010 events and more...

email me at webguy-at-gglotus.org for directions.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

#21 ·
May 2010 Golden Gate Lotus Club Meeting/Social

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday May 21st in Redwood City. Starts around 7:30-8:00p. All GGLC members and Lotus enthusiasts are welcome. BYOB. Discussion and announcements about the GGLC's events and lots of bench racing...

email me at webguy"at"gglotus.org for directions.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

#23 ·
GGLC July Meeting/Social is in Mt View at the home of John Z.

John promises to serve up burgers starting around 6p with lots of condiments, chips and homemade chocolate chip cookies and drinks.

Come and check out John's project Esprit that's up on the lift and be sure to tease him about the lack of progress.

When: July 16 - anytime after 6p, we'll likely have a brief meeting around 9p and chat up past/future events
Where: John Z's place in Mt View. For directions email me at webguy"at"gglotus.org.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

#25 ·
GGLC August Meeting/Social is in Burlingame at the home of David A TONIGHT!!!

First time for us to see David's new garage!!!

When: August 20 - anytime after 7:30p, we'll likely have a brief meeting around 9p and chat up past/future events. Lots to discuss - Pre-Reunion, Reunion Corral, T125, Evora Cup Car, Autocross and more!!!

Where: David's place in Burlingame. For directions email me at webguy"at"gglotus.org.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

#29 ·
GGLC Feb 2011 Meeting & Pizza Party!

The GGLC Feb Meeting will on Feb 18th, Friday from 6pm to 10pm at Club Auto Sport and Dietsch Werks in San Jose.

Free pizza and beverage.

Non-members are welcome to attend and will be encouraged to join the GGLC. You'll be introduced to the 2011 calendar of GGLC events that includes 5-6 Lotus Track Days, 8 Autocrosses, a monthly run/tour, BBQs and more!!!

Please RSVP - email prez"at"gglotus.org

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.