LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Recall Official
Thread: Recall Official
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 07:57 AM
komiko
Gamera The Atomic Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhouse View Post
If I were to change the lines, I would join the new and old lines end to end without the fittings. Then I would try pulling the old lines from the other end and stop once the new lines are out on the other side. Of course this is assuming that the old lines are not strapped in somewhere inside.

I saw a post in our forum where one person fished the lines through the door sills with something he made... don't remember much more except he was getting it done w/out clam removal. I remember he had to drill a hole that gets covered by the sill protector, maybe hole was to release a tie down - not sure. I think it was a pain in the asss.I'm going on a 3000 mile trip in April....normally not a religous man, but i'll be prayin'.

Lotus Elise #134 - S O L D BOE REV400 street car built at BOE in KC. , Stock motor, low boost w/stock cat/mani, 292whp, (5.95 lbs/hp) passes all 50 states emissions/OBD, BOE ST exhaust, ACT HDSS, BOE Clam Hinge, BOE Oil Cooler Relocation, BOE Surge Tank/750cc injectors, BOE Race Links, MWR Rear Lift Kit etc. 0-100 = you bet!
Build thread :
https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f160...seline-114302/

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome