Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Delray Beach FL
For those that want all 3 speeds to work, a new resistor pack can be installed without removing the clam or HVAC components.
1) The three wires for the 3 speeds are accessible at the fan speed switch.
2) The positive wire to the blower motor is accessible as described above.
3) The resistor pack needs to be in an airflow to keep cool, therefore in the nose air intake seems like a good location.
4) Route all 4 wires (1 & 2 above) to the nose air intake and connect to new resistor pack.
5) There are wiring routes through to the nose.