The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

BOE TOWING BARS- VERY limited Supply

69K views 183 replies 64 participants last post by  RoHo 
#1 · (Edited)
BOE TOWING BARS

OK, this is it... I have updated the webstore for our tow bars... They are super slick and strong tow bars for towing your your small trailer on long trips or just to the track.

We typically tow a 4'x4' trailer (Purchased from harbor freight) to track events. The trailer can be purchased for about 150 bucks and it ideal for carrying a 10x10 shelter, chairs, and cooler...

All the bars are powder coated for a long lasting finish. The black will go perfect with anything. This silver very closely resembles a JetHot coating.

Orders car be placed here BOEFabrication.com | Beyond Original Equipment. You can specify color, when ordering. These take a fair amount of time to make, so we only made a very limited supply. I'm not sure when we'll be making another batch so come get them while they're hot:D

Let me know if you have any questions or comments...

Have a great one,

Phil

See less See more
#119 ·
Haven't played with the Evora yet. We're working ont he next batch for the 111 paltform. It will have a small receiver this time around for bike racks and the sort... :up:

#120 ·
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO GET MY BIKE ON MY CAR!

With the Elise being my only car for the time being, I would KILL for a receiver to put my 1upUSA rack into. Even after I get a tow vehicle, for a jaunt to the local trails, I'd prefer to take the Elise over a truck.

Do you have any idea what the deliverable date might be on this?

#124 ·
No problem with those loads. I can stand on the tow bar...

We have one client who pulls a thistle sale boat with his Lotus. The bike rack is common as well...

More later this year :D

#125 ·
Fantastic news. This might save me from buying a truck and trailer.

I'm assuming those of us with 5- or 7-element diffusers would need to use the stock diffuser while towing and swap out at the track, correct?

#129 ·
AND THERE WAS WELDING!!!!​

Attachments

#131 ·
They're coming along... Will have receiver hitch this time to make usage of bike racks and the like easier.... More, better, faster sorta thing :D

Attachments

#136 ·
I think we have an Evora due in to the shop in Dec... Will have a look!

#138 ·
November and December should be deleted from the calendar. They're just too busy!:crazyeyes

Had to take a break on tow bars, but back at them again...

I must say, they're looking good:cool:

Attachments

#139 ·
Another Teaser:D

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.