LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Where can I get a PPI in Dallas?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 11:14 AM
bpfergu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ji3m View Post
I just called the local Lotus dealership in Plano, TX to ask how much they would charge for a PPI of a Lotus Elise.

They said they don't do PPI's. I asked why and they said for "legal reasons". They were unable to suggest anybody who could do a PPI on a Lotus.

Any suggestions on where I could get a PPI in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Thanks. Very much appreciated!

Ji3m (the 3 is silent)
Maybe try Autoscope Park Cities? They are the only other shop around that I know has worked on several Lotuses. For as big as DFW is, there are surprisingly little resources out there for our cars.

2006 ST Exige - GT-28RS, Darton sleeved/decked/line-honed, ARP hardware, Wiseco 8.8:1 pistons, MWR valves/springs/retainers, RC injectors, Walbro pump, CWorx oil pump, Moroso oil pan, S111 TrackMounts, Spearco intercooler, GReddy catch-can, Turbosmart BOV, Fidanza clutch/flywheel CF Panels/scoops, S111 Rear Diffuser/Rear-Panel Delete/discNOIR Brakes w/SS lines/RTDbrace/Towhook, APR CF Splitter Alpine unit w/MBQuart, CF binnacle/shifter, Schroth harness, S111 shift brace (Sold)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome