LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - :: Round 4 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (105db!!) - June 29/30 ::
View Single Post
post #84 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Jack

What a difference a day makes ..... quali times for Saturday and Sunday below.

No one put down a time as fast as Andy's 1:33.656 set on Friday. Unfortunately his tranny went south at the end of the day taking him out of the Lotus Cup weekend.

Rob A's new turbo Exige is a rocket ship and he did a great job driving it to a stellar time of 1:34.070 in Sunday's quali.

All and all and not surprisingly, it was a super FUN weekend at historic Laguna Seca with 30+ Loti on track ..... I was thrilled to continue my trend (now 3 in a row) of improving on my personal best from last year's Laguna event by 2 seconds.

I'd like to extend a big THANK YOU to Robbie and his crew -- Thomas, Kenton, Bryan and Tommy and, of course, to all the great Lotus Cup USA sponsors .... Lotus USA, Yokohama Tires, Newport European Motorcars, Tecnocraft Composites, Go Pro, Motul USA, Radium Engineering, Dynamic Racing Solutions, Dietsch Werks, Mulholland Motorsports, VSA Motorsports, Sector 111, Suspension Performance, and Master Designs
Attached Images

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion

Last edited by Jack; 07-02-2013 at 08:35 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome