LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - :: Round 4 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (105db!!) - June 29/30 ::
View Single Post
post #89 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 07:43 AM
apk919

It was a frustrating weekend for me; as Jack mentioned above I only had one full session at speed on Friday, and not one of the laps was clean (without having to lift or compromise my line due to slower traffic). I was still able to reset my best time at Laguna Seca; but I know the car has more potential...

On the other hand, it was fantastic to see all the Lotus Cup participants... old friends and new ones. Standing in the middle of the pit straight garages, all you could see were Lotus in either direction.

Robbie and his team did a great job... one of the things that's new for this year is that the team disperses around the track during sessions, then meets with each driver for a download after each session... that's the kind of attention you get at a professional racing school.

The races were awesome to watch; exciting battles from the front of the grid to the back, all through the race! Congrats to all the class winners; great work by all.

As for my "weekend", it started out like this:

...and ended during the next session like this:

The start of Race 1:
Attached Images

Last edited by apk919; 07-02-2013 at 07:59 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome