LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Talk about the orphaned stepchild>>>
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
YELOTUS

Talk about the orphaned stepchild>>>

On Sunday there was a open all car classic show in Northern Virginia..really a big event held for MD fund raising... well I had a choice of the C6 or the Elise. Ellen and I decided for the Elise since the Vette had been in several concours (and had taken 1st or Best in Show) so the Elise would get some exposure. Well I arrived early and I watched the other cars coming in and called Ellen "Think we decided on the wrong car...this is a major American Iron show.." Anyway we did very well drawing people over...surrounded by every thing big block 60's 70's etc... no we did not win anything (that became an obvious conclusion ), but was fun to show the Elise flag...there was two Elises actually and we were definitely the lost children in the program. It was fun but the crowd lookin for the 440 Magnums and 427 whatever were not impressed with the Elise... "Gotta a what? 4 cylinder?? Hmmm..." type of stuff.

Well... anyway the one pic worth note was this>>>

Formerly MichaelTT

Last edited by YELOTUS; 09-06-2005 at 01:01 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome