LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Potentially relocating to Oregon..
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 10:18 PM
1towman

Hi I moved to a small town called Grants Pass in Dec of 1987 and I can tell you it was the best decision of my life. Great weather, no sales tax and I can be in the snow in 45 minutes or at the ocean in 90 minutes. I guess it would depend on what you do for a living whether or not you would be happy living in a large town like I do. I find that my money goes a long way and if you happen to be an outdoors person you will love it here. We don't have the rain fall that P town gets so that's another reason to go further south. I live about 90 miles from the CA border and if you would like more questions answered you can reply to my email and we can exchange numbers. If you do come through my town I would love to get a ride cause right now unfortunately I fall in the category of a wannabe I have to wait till I find an Elise that I can afford or somebody who wants to trade for a 2006 Mazda MX-5 or both. Let me know if I can help. ben

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome