LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - WTB: Montrose Enclosed Trailer
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2013, 05:14 PM
jefrac
Tire abuser

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvacc View Post
Ok, Here is my trailer, but I would have to get $9000 for it to make any sense for me to do this. Another two car hauler would cost me that, maybe more.
Very cool trailer. I have never seen one like it. The full clam is like an engagement ring box for your car. It seems like tying down would be easy since it is unobstructed....mostly. I have visions of using the trailer to get out of the direct sun and/or rain at times. It seems like it would not be as good for that sort of thing. thanks for posting the pics! Love the Lotus emblem on there too!

'06 Arctic Silver Elise | Touring |Traction Control |Supercharged | ST exhaust | Nitron singles | BWR anti-sway bar | RTD brace | V2 Arms | SS brake lines | Harness bar and Schroth harnesses | sys.6.pack |shifter reinforced | Ultralite lines | cup air box | Sport inserts | DBW Pedals | TALLrails | Team Dynamics 1.2's | TOC Oil Pan | ProRad | FW Torque tune | BOE surge tank and catch can | Radium Clam Kit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome