LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Portland Oregon bodyshop recommendation needed
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
MCdougieFresh

Portland Oregon bodyshop recommendation needed

Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1384395109.070725.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  65.2 KB

Yep, so that happened…
It's not even an exciting story, it was dark and I was turning into my driveway. A decorative stone at the edge of the driveway that I had never noticed before decided to introduce itself by hitting my rocker panel on the passenger side just in front of the rear tire as I was apparently turning in at too sharp of an angle.

(Insert "wall bang" icon here)

Since this is the rocker panel only and at the bottom, I don't think the body shop will need to do any extensive blending of the paint involving other panels and think it may be within my budget to fix it myself (under $500?) as opposed to using my insurance which will drive up my rate. I am interested in going directly to a shop to discuss the damage, cost, and repair of the car.

Anybody have any recommendations in the Portland Metro area?

Well, at least this gets me to finally refresh the pitted starshield on my rocker panels! (If you know where I need to go to have that done in the Portland area, that would be great to know as well!)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome