The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

2012 BOE Black Friday

8K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  Allan Gibbs 
#1 ·
It's Here!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
can that 10% be applied to the Rev250 kit?

#4 ·
Sorry. Fresh out of M62s. We're back-ordered one M62 as it is, and those blowers are getting longer and longer lead times to get (old technology that the OEMs don't use anymore, so production is way down). Plus, relative to TVS kits, the M62 kits just don't move anymore. Probably 1 M62 kit sell for every 10 TVS kits (if that!)... Might leave the baby blowers up to the logistics companies and just offer 310 upgrades in the 62 line-up...

The Rev300 with the TVS is a super simple and now that it comes with a $400 ITG intake and today with another $300 off, it's a smoke'n hawt deal, IMO... The rev400 is still the best value, albeit the most expensive kit...

Cheers,

Phil

#7 ·
Well, y'all win. You absolutely slaughtered us today!

I donno how many hours i spent on the phone. It was a lot. I'm waiving the white flag. I love ya but I'm calling it a night! Turning the phone off so you're on your own from here on out!

Cheers,

Phil

#10 ·
Phil, thanks for reaching out to me, I enjoyed talking with you last night. I could barely sleep I'm so excited about my upgrades.

I hope you're not in the dog house for ruining your dinner. My wife hates when I take calls when we're out!

Kudos on the good business acumen and I wish you many years more success!

#12 · (Edited)
DMA: :up:

#15 ·
I am too. I got the Kold Fire tune for my n/a Evora last year. I traded in the car but still have the cable. I'd like to get a tune for the S and the CAI but...$500 for another cable is just holding me back.

PS: Phil's Evora CAI won't be included in a Black Friday sale if he has one. He mentioned that on another thread and, considering it's a new product and a waiting list for it, that sounds fair.

#16 ·
I can't believe it's that time of the year all ready!:crazyeyes

This could be fun:up:

Allan, since we broke down, bit the bullet, and purchased an Evora, there are several items that will be fast tracked on those models such as even better tuning packages... just say'n:D...

-Phil

#19 ·
#20 ·
Well.....it was a nice try. :)

#23 ·
Warning: They'll be cheaper places to stay !! But we're about 1/4 mile from the entrance.

#25 ·
I have ONE RV pad...but will probably be used for family/friends..... other than that....32 acres

#26 ·
#27 ·
ha, no worries...

Friday coming up quick!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.