LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - For sale-Seattle pick up only-nonLSS wheels mounted with Yoko slicks
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2014, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
Bleu Omdurman

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to reiterate that I have limited time so to get ahold of me you have to text. This is the first time I've logged back in since posting.

I see I have pm's (sorry had to put something there to break up the PMS) but I will avoid replying to those (their several months old now, and I won't be checking my pm's again soon.)

text number is in the OP. If you only want the tires or only want the wheels, they come together. I can work with you on price. THeir just sitting here. I live in Madison Park, Seattle and have no desire to transport the tires to sell them. so at some point they are going in the trash.

Thanks guys. Sorry (kind of) for not getting back to those that posted or pm'd. As a said, text is the way to get to me. You might be able to send me an email via the forum (at least that was possible when it was under a different regime.) I check email but won't post that up here.

Drive it like it was meant to be driven!

Trevor

Take my track day survey: here You should enjoy it. 10 questions.
Now take survey #2 here

Mods: TurboXS Intake, Ultra Disc Rotors, Adare Motorsports Racing Pads.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome