The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

OMG SCCPC11125HL31513 VANDALISM

17K views 79 replies 35 participants last post by  Schreiberesq 
#1 ·
LOTU ELISE

Ok. So who knows the back story on this one? They messed this one up good.

2005 LOTUS ELISE 1.8L 4

Sorry if this is a re-post. I didn't see the vin here with google.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
That is horrible! The car did nothing! People are so weak!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#12 ·
Hate to see the car hurt like that. Why would we all vote 100% a female did this?

OK maybe a gay lover but....

I had an ex pour clorox into a reef aquarium (that she knew I loved) killing a lot of beautiful living things.

Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.

My most recent involvement has told me straight out that the Lotus would be her first strike if I cheated on her.

Al Bundy believed in never letting them know if you enjoyed something, much less love it.

#19 ·
Yeah.. My ex kicked my dog when it was still just a puppy. I think she was jealous of the new b#tch getting all the attention that she didn't even want. One licked the hand that fed it and the other bit the hand that fed it.

Or it could have been a pissed of neighbor who got tired of this individual tearing up the neighborhood. I drive very nice near my home for this very reason.

There must be a police report on this somewhere!

#15 ·
That is sad

I gotta say though, if you are the twisted lowlife that likes doing this kind of thing, an elise is a great car to choose.

I cant think of another car where you could do so much damage with so little effort.

Also, carrie underwood is super hot in that video. I like to watch it without sound

#16 ·
Women tend to strike back with psychological warfare rather than physical. If it is physical it's usually in a sneaky way where the victim would never know what hit them or by who.
My bet would be either on a disgruntled employee, neighbor, ex friend or business partner. Maybe a longtime wife. But even then she would probably have the sense to just take the damn car in the divorce. I've seen a lot more men do things like this than women.

#17 ·
yeah song aside, I would bet a man did this.

The fairer sex is a little less disposed to physical violence. This is definately an act of violence. That car was murderized!

#20 ·
You guys go out with some crazy puppy kicking fish murdering ladygirls.

You should be able to screen out that level of crazyness before hand. I am guessing it was apparent from the start but obfuscated by a big rack or similar.

#23 ·
Or might just be crazy enough myself to want these passionate nuts around. Makes me wonder.

Some of 'em might be worth giving up a car or two for.

#33 ·
I dated one that confessed to salting her ex husbands front yard. I forgot what she tried to spell. She was totally crazy and seeing three different therapists and they couldn't get her meds dialed in while she talked about killing herself. She's a middle school teacher. Totally normal and awesome 80% of the time and able to hide it all for few months. Sweet southern girl that had a great family and childhood. She could lie like a politician on top of all that.

The scariest part was she really wanted to have BABIES. Like, begging for one she wanted one so bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.