LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - South Florida Autocross/Track Events •Post Here•
View Single Post
post #111 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Florida Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchT
Now I would not even think about running the elise in the rally cross, but there are a lot of subi guys here and that would be a blast. Dave thank for the spelling on link, he is a world of knowledge, I was just posting the info for any South Florida guys. I will run on the track on Saturday hopefully fastliz will go, Jim-C great this will put you over the top and give u plenty of seat time.

Hey ,Chris, your the world traveler, I miss my boating excursions to the bahamas, I have not been to abaco or the outer islands for over two years and I miss the beauty of it. Where is the exige, I saw your post about the trackpack, and I agree with you 100%, I would want it too.

Look fwd to having fun at the track, should be good weather and alot goin on that weekend at homestead.
I'll be in the Exumas and farther south in the Raggeds for the better part of the next two months.

On the Exige front...long story, but I have got my name on one of the new Exige Sport Cup cars now. Expect June delivery. Can't wait!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome