LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Open Lapping at HPR 2/14/2015
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2015, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
rosscarlson
Absolute power does what?

You did great Bri3d - remember I have between 3-4,000 laps driving at HPR and probably that many instructing so I know it as well as pretty much anyone. I was bummed I didn't get a ride with you and look forward to doing so next time out.

Sturgeon I'm so happy to hear you're doing well enough to be able to get out this season. If you haven't already be sure to hook up with Frank Amoroso as he's a pretty hot shoe and can show you the ropes at Laguna for sure. He's been running it quite a bit lately and is a great guy and instructor.

2006 Exige | Full List | BOE Rev400 (357whp) | JC Head | ProAlloy | ForceFed | BOE QS | ITG Airbox | BOE catch cans | gPan2 | Setrab | JUBU | Tillett B5s | Scroth 6pt | OMP Superquadro | interior/HVAC delete | Traqmate | Chasecam | Lift Point Kit | Ultradiscs | RBF 600 | RS14 | Vented Pistons | Penske DA 600/800lbs | V2 arms | BOELinks | ShiftEnforcer | Manly mounts | Braille | Yoko S01s | R888s | GTC-200 & Canards | RACEsills | BOE UnderAero | F1 Livery

Daily/Tow: '10 V8 Pathfinder LE
Former: '11 Jaguar XF-R | '08 Audi RS 4 | '09 Legacy Spec.B | '08 Volvo S60R | '07 Nissan 350Z

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome