LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Greg’s Race Parts - A Carbon Performance Dream
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-21-2015, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
vaughn
BANNED

Greg’s Race Parts - A Carbon Performance Dream

I met Greg about 7 months ago when I began planning my Elise’s carbon build. Greg has been extremely helpful throughout this process and is a genuine person. I ordered the following carbon parts from Greg: Front clam, rear clam, fenders/door hinge covers, mud flaps, doors, roof, roll bar cover, access panels, spoiler, mirrors, rocker extensions, rear hatch/trunk, seats, center console, door sills, upper door sills, switch covers, door panels, door pulls, steering column, instrument cluster, radio surround, airbag cover, HVAC surround, rear cup holder, stainless shift knob, hatch/trunk strut kit, catch can, wheel stud kit, high flow cold air intake, rear eliminator, and front license plate bracket. Not a single one of these parts had an issue and statistically, you’d think at least one would have something as little as a scratch. GRP has gone on and beyond for me to make sure everything was produced and delivered promptly and whatever he didn’t make, he took the initiative to buy things on my behalf and have them shipped to me. Greg’s level of customer service and pricing throws all of the competition under the bus. Believe me, I have worked with all of the companies and interviewed each of them before making a purchase. If you want carbon parts that actually fit like factory parts and a place to purchase from that doesn’t make excuses, shop at GRP. You won’t be disappointed.

https://gregsraceparts.squarespace.com

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome