LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Vintage Race Weekend at COTA
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2015, 10:02 AM
jefrac
Tire abuser

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcab View Post
Here's a link to some cool pics, I spotted a few Lotus, was anyone out there for this?

COTA Vintage Racing Weekend | News Radio 1200 WOAI
I was out there on Sunday and it was awesome! I also spotted a Lotus or two, including a very nice chili red Elise that we parked near. The weather was perfect that day and it was really cool seeing some incredible vintage race cars, especially on the track.

Congratulations to our local "Doc" Bundy and Regogo Racing for a national championship in thier Lotus type 23. Here is a link to some more very good pics. Folger Studios . Just scroll down the the album and click on it.

Here is a pic of my wife in a '66 Lola that she loved:

I recommend anyone that can get to this event next year should make the effort.
Attached Images

'06 Arctic Silver Elise | Touring |Traction Control |Supercharged | ST exhaust | Nitron singles | BWR anti-sway bar | RTD brace | V2 Arms | SS brake lines | Harness bar and Schroth harnesses | sys.6.pack |shifter reinforced | Ultralite lines | cup air box | Sport inserts | DBW Pedals | TALLrails | Team Dynamics 1.2's | TOC Oil Pan | ProRad | FW Torque tune | BOE surge tank and catch can | Radium Clam Kit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome