LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Plug for BOE
Thread: Plug for BOE
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2016, 10:32 PM
ERDoc74

Garage
The entire team over at BOE is AWESOME!!! and I'm not just saying that cause I live 8 min away... I pop in quite a bit when my car's there getting worked on (and sometimes when it's not) and Andrew has ALWAYS taken the time to chat with me about the project and answer my (mostly stupid I'm sure) questions... Always friendly and never rushed. Phil is very willing as well to take the time to chat with me about the project and give me much appreciated advice on which direction to go and never just tries to "sell me". He genuinely looks out for my best interest and helps me focus on what would make the car best for "me" and what I'm using it for and not just "the fastest" or "coolest"... There's been lots of times he has talked me out of spending money on stupid **** for the car.... LOL Pics will be coming shortly of the major project BOE and a local body shop has been doing to take my lotus to the next level...

2006 Graphite Grey Lotus Elise: BOE Fully built Long Rod Race motor with Solid Ferrea rockers, REV400 SC, Custom mounted BOE Front HEX.. Penske SA's , BOE CF Rear clam, Exige front clam + LOTS of other mods

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome