LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - 2015 Porsche 911 GT3
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
AACstyle

2015 Porsche 911 GT3

Since my Turbocharged Lotus Exige S is taking a while to find a buyer I guess it is time to consider that I may have to part with my GT3 instead. It took me months to find this Spec but IMO it is the best Spec you can get in a GT3, very aggressive (Carbon Ceramics, Carbon Fiber Buckets, etc) almost a GT3RS without having to pay $250K+ for the RS.

I purchased the car in Miami but before driving it I had the entire body professionally color corrected and XPEL Paint Protection applied on the entire front end, side panels, and wing ($3,000 receipt avail) by Hugh's Detailing in Miami, FL.

The only aftermarket equipment installed on the car is the GMG RSR Roll Bar w/ Red Powder Coat Option ($2,900). I only did a couple of HDPE driving sessions with the local PCA club so the roll bar was not a safety thing really, I just love the way they look on the GT3RS and felt like since there was no back seat some scaffolding made sense. The car also has a hardwired Passport Smart Cord if you want to have a radar detector without seeing wires.

Car has been meticulously cared for, I keep it in a climate controlled garage. It has never been driven in the rain or spent a night outside.

Miles:2,531

Price: $155K

Additional Equipment:
  • Extended Range Fuel Tank
  • Carbon Fiber Sport Bucket Seats in Black Leather/Alcantara®
  • Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
  • Front axle lift system
  • Sound Package Plus
  • Luggage net in passenger footwell
  • Sport Chrono Package incl. Porsche Track Precision App
  • Porsche Floor Mats
  • Sport Chrono clock dial in White
  • Carbon Fiber Interior Package i.c.w. Standard Interior
  • Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl. navigation module
  • Instrument dials in White
  • Center Console Trim in Carbon Fiber
  • Clear Glass LED Taillights

-Justin