The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Spotted in the Pacific Region

35K views 130 replies 75 participants last post by  atsui 
#1 ·
Guess I won't have the first Elise on the Big Island!!

Saw one near Costco on Friday about 3:30 PM. Quite a nice surprise. :)

#2 ·
Few spotted Elises, and one Noble??

I keep seeing a yellow elise going down Alakea street in downtown honolulu, with the top off. Nice looking car, whoever that is!

There is also what looks like a Noble that drives down Kaneohe Bay Drive in the mornings, silver color, awesome looking car. The reason I bring this up, there used to be an elise passing by the same location, and all of a sudden the elise disappeared and now the noble looking car appeared. :p I hear what sounds like blowoff when it's accelerating up H3, it might be turbo'd.

One of you guys should give me a ride! It's my dream car, and one of these years when I finally find a decent job, I want to get one!

Cheers,
David

#3 ·
ormandj said:
I keep seeing a yellow elise going down Alakea street in downtown honolulu, with the top off. Nice looking car, whoever that is!

There is also what looks like a Noble that drives down Kaneohe Bay Drive in the mornings, silver color, awesome looking car. The reason I bring this up, there used to be an elise passing by the same location, and all of a sudden the elise disappeared and now the noble looking car appeared. :p I hear what sounds like blowoff when it's accelerating up H3, it might be turbo'd.

One of you guys should give me a ride! It's my dream car, and one of these years when I finally find a decent job, I want to get one!

Cheers,
David
OK, you put me on official "Noble Watch"...I haven't seen one yet in-person, but will keep my eyes peeled now that I know there's at least one on the island...

#4 ·
Storm Titanium Sighting on H-1 Kokohead-bound...

Around 4:30 this afternoon I was merging onto H-1 from Pearl Harbor/Hickam and was maybe 30 feet behind you, but by the time I got over a few lanes you were already 20 or so cars ahead of me...:(

You are my official "FIRST OTHER LOTUS ELISE SIGHTING" since I've made it onto the island! Too bad I couldn't catch you...

Now, where are the rest of you???

#5 ·
[NV] Red Las Vegas Elise

Anybody on this board own the the red Elise that was driving down the strip and making a turn onto the street by the Harley bar today? My guess is that it was a rental and the guy driving does not even know about this site. Anyway, thought I would check. I was in Vegas for the past few days for a convention at the Mandalay.

Also, for you Vegasites; what is up with the motorcycle cops picking off cars on the strip left and right in the middle of the day? There seemed to be way too much traffic for anyone to speed, so I'm guessing they were going after red light runners?? :shrug: In a 1 hour period of time, I must have witnessed about 7 cars getting pulled over; all by motorcycle cops.

Stephen

#6 ·
I don't know who it was, but I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and saw an Ardent Red Elise unloading at the front of the Venetian. I suspected a rental as well.

#8 ·
nynone4 said:
I think I saw hat car at the Venetian too! Were you there for the Adobe Conference?
Visual Studio and .NET Connections.

#9 ·
nynone4 said:
I think I saw hat car at the Venetian too! Were you there for the Adobe Conference?
No, I was there for the American College of Gastroenterology conference, but I believe they were going on at the same time.

#10 ·
BRG outsid of Portland OR

I was in Portland this weekend on business. Shellie tagged along and on Sunday we took a drive out to the Columbia River gorge. We got off I-84 at exit 22 and went up to a scenic overlook off of Historic Columbia River Gorge Highway. On the way up Shellie commented that it was too bad we didn't have the Elise, then on the way down we passed a BRG coming up.

#12 ·
I would have let you drive mine!:shift: Heck, when I was in Chicago over the summer on business, I looked up Evomind and he took me out in his KG one night to show me the town! I am MORE than happy to reciprocate in doing the same whenever any ET "family" members come to Portland. Just send me a PM and we'll get together!:D

#13 ·
[WA] Yellow S1 Elise

I saw a yellow S1 Elise on my way home last Sunday from driving the Dragon and Skyway. I was going south on I-575 and he was going North (about 3:30 pm). Anyone here? Never had seen one in person; looked great!

#14 ·
Vicar: Hey, come on, we brought some nice CA weather with us. There was sun on Saturday, and on Sunday it didn't rain until late afternoon.

Rugbyduck: Clearly we should have had this conversation a couple of days ago...

#15 ·
[OR] Spotted: Arctic Silver at Bridgeport in Tigard

If it was you, I was checking out your car. I was surprised you could fit hockey sticks in it. What are those thin, black boxes sticking out of the front air dam?

#16 ·
I am just guessing...bet they are Blinder Radar Jammers.:shrug:

#17 ·
Rugbyduck said:
I am just guessing...bet they are Blinder Radar Jammers.:shrug:
Could very well be. The car was outfitted with a number of electronics. There was a remote display for a detector, a satellite antenna, and a suction cup mount for something on the front window. Then again, I wouldn't know what a jammer looks like.

#18 ·
Seattle Green LSS's

Hey, I was driving by Husky stadium this morning around 7:30 am and a green LSS looking just like mine except with a softop and black wheels drove by. We matched pace, looked at each other, a quick thumbs up and sped off. A pretty hot looking lady driving that machine! "Yeah, that's awesome!" I thought. I couldn't believe it. An LSS almost matching mine driving side by side at the early hours of the morning. So, anyone know who else in the Seattle area who drives a green LSS.

-- RW

#22 ·
Amazing! It's only May 15th! You're going ahead into the FUTURE MAN!!!
Cheers,
Skottoman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.