LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - 89 Porsche 944 S2 Trade!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
NoLotusYet

Hi!
For sale is my 1989 Porsche 944 S2.
The car is in great shape regardless of mileage. It has just over 88,000 miles, and I am the third owner. I have all the maintenance and service records from new, the car has always been well maintained and garaged. It has the rare Limited Slip Diff option (M220). The interior is close to immaculate, the dash is perfect no cracks whatsoever. Everything on the car works except for the A/C. The A/C has been converted to r134 but needs a recharge. The car has rock chips on the front end, and a small dent (pictured), otherwise very clean.

Recent Maintenance:
-The timing belt (and water pump/accessories) service was done about a year ago (driven about 1500 miles since then)
-Oil changed at the same time, and again since.
-New Koni Yellow sport shocks front and rear
-New Dunlop Direzza Star Spec II tires
-New brake pads and wear sensors all four corners
-Hatch motor replaced, as well as hatch pin seats

Only modification (other than mentioned above) is a Broadfoot racing exhaust, and I have the stock exhaust too (included).

I'm asking $18,995 and I'm pretty firm on that price, but happy to speak to anyone who is interested!

Apologies for the photos being below, I messed up when I made the post and am not sure how to get them into up here. Thanks!

Last edited by NoLotusYet; 11-21-2017 at 09:41 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome