LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - 2008 Honda S2000 CR in Apex Blue Pearl
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 09:08 PM
Rave426

I don’t have forum permission to PM you, but I heard a few days ago that the car still “may” be available? It seems like I may be wrong though. If it is for sale please contact me at [email protected]. Highly interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirelee View Post
Probably one of the closest thing to Lotus Elise in pure driving pleasure. I had the opportunity to take ownership from a local owner here in SoCal, where the car is still located. Absolutely 100% stock and 100% garaged - no modifications, inside and out. The only modification is adding a set of wires to the battery for hooking up the battery maintainer.

The CR includes factory hardtop, convertible top deleted, additional chassis bracing in the soft top well, upgraded springs, Bilstein shocks, and anti-roll bars, special exhaust, shorter throw shifter, special upholstery with yellow stitching, and more.

Owner's Name: Eric
Price: $57,500 (see description)
Contact: PM serious inquiries and I'll return my cell number to call or text.

Details about the Car:

- 1 of 699 CR built
- 1 of 200 in Apex Blue Pearl
- 1 of 12 in this condition (my hunch)
- Factory radio and A/C

- 10,894 miles, will go up very slowly
- Always garaged and covered (the cover is designed for the CR from factory)
- Third owner (age 40's), clear title. Purchased from local owner June 2017 here in SoCal
- No accidents, dents, bodywork, or repaints
- OEM CR floor mats stored since purchased
- Recent maintenance records, manuals, receipts, spare keys, radio key, and Honda wheel locks
- Full oil/fluid flush when purchased (oil, brake, MTF, diff, coolant)
- 4 wheel balance and alignment to match CR spec
- New OEM battery (added the wires to hook up to the battery maintainer)
- Clear XPEL Ultimate protection wrap - whole quarter front panel of the car (including hood) up to the door panels, side mirrors, side rockers, and rear lower bumper behind the rear tires
- OEM rims are fitted with Yokohama S.drive ultra high performance tires in correct CR sizes F/R

- Asking price includes my second wheel set: black 17" Volk Ray’s Engineering RE30 Wheels (forged and ultra lightweight) 17x8, 17x9 with brand new Nitto NT01 in 225/45/17 front and 255/40/17 rear (see pictures)
- The combination above eliminated big understeer for me even under mild mountain driving. No rubbing or fender rolling
- No curb damage on any of my OEM or Volk rims

I love this car so much but recently found a Lotus Evora S Heritage Race Edition and I need to let go of this one (unfortunately). I wish I can keep it but I have no where to garage this. Thanks for looking!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome