LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - New Lotus mag
Thread: New Lotus mag
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 04:40 AM
Dylan

I have nothing to do with this magazine, but having just received the second edition, I certainly recommend it. Many folks on here are very long-time Lotus fans, so perhaps you will know some/many of the stories about Lotus racing, cars that might have been, the individuals involved in engineering,production, design, etc., but I think you will still enjoy the stories of restorations, modifications, etc., by and about people who are truly fans of the marque. I hope the publishers are successful and the magazine becomes monthly, as opposed to bi-monthly, but I read the first edition more than once, and think that is likely with the second edition, too. This second edition has a number of features, one of which, about the Europa S and SE I very much enjoyed, as it hints at the struggle that has often plagued Lotus about building sports cars versus GT cars - a struggle I think we still see, as the market for true sports cars is so tightly conscripted. Plus, you can't beat some of the Britishisms in the mag,

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome