LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - 1995 3000GT VR4 Spyder For sale 541 awhp
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2018, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
EagleTime

1995 3000GT VR4 Spyder For sale 541 awhp

Hey all, I am selling my 3000GT VR4 Spyder. Selling because we have a child on the way.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=213749616

RARE 1995 3000GT Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Spyder 541 AWHP 509 Torque! OVER $65k spent with receipts/records and pictures for documentation! Less than 1,000 miles on the build! Show room quality and properly built! I detail the car after every time I drive it, yes even to the gas station. I keep my Spyder stored in the garage. I am selling my car because of a child on the way. Here is a short list of upgrades Turbos - DR750 and ported1000cc Fuel Injectors - Injector Dynamics Spark Plugs - NGK Copper Custom Exhaust 3SX Rear Cat Delete Pipe IPS Shorty Downpipe with test pipe AEM version 2AEM Boost Control Solenoid Kit Southbend Stage 3 Daily Clutch EGR block off plate IPS Intercooler Kit 120k maintenance HKS Universal SSQV4 Blow off valve Rubber Engine Mounts Big Bore Lifters Dr Weldin Wastegates Power Coat Valve Cover Red, polish letters Polish Plenum & Port Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator polished Power Coat Intercooler & bottom 2 pipes for sleeper look IPS TD04 Intake Pipes K&N Air Filters for Intake Pipes MSD Spark Plug Wires Samco Radiator Hoses GM E85 Flex Sensor Composition Sensor (Short Tube) and Sensor Harness GM Solenoid Ceramic heat coat exhaust manifolds HKS Twin Power DLI New Throttle Body and polished AEM Wideband AEM Serial Data-Stream AEM Boost Gauge Vifa 2" Speakers Slotted Stop Tech Rotors Braded Fuel Lines Powder Coated Brake Calipers BC BR Coilovers272 cams Billet Fuel Rails WiFi- JNS Remote & Top Link, push a button to make the hardtop go up and down, very cool!I have over 120 pictures of the build from start to end plus 15 pages with receipts of every part, etc..please feel free to ask questions.$34999 Title in hand!
Attached Images

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome