LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - 2006 red Noble M400 for sale, Los Angeles, CA
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Notorious
Back to the Future, again

2006 red Noble M400 for sale, Los Angeles, CA

After 6 years of joyful and proud ownership, I decided to give up the car to a good owner who will have more time to enjoy the full potential of this marvel of engineering.

Car is located in Los Angeles, CA. It's SB100 registered (no easy process as evidenced by the thread dedicated to the topic) so it'll never have to be smogged. You can straight pipe it, quadruple turbo it, or do whatever within reason and not worry about the State coming down on you.

2006 Noble M400
Chassis #123
Monza red
Clear bra
Black alcantara interior
Sony stereo with USB input
Separate tweeters and 2 speakers per door
Custom woofer/subwoofer enclosures
Momo Trek II red/yellow steering wheel
Tinted headlight/tail light
HID 8k headlights
New tires less than 500 miles on them
All glass professionally tinted
2 sets of ignition keys, gas cap keys
New A/C heater valve just installed
A/C serviced and refilled a year ago
Build manual, CD, owners manual
Custom air horn to alert other drivers
Hand brake cables recalibrated
Always serviced on time, Royal Purple oil
Tags just renewed, good until 8/10/2019
Always garaged inside and covered

The car has 24,100 miles currently, I bought it with 18k miles in 2012, so you see how much I drove it, my loss. The car is in good overall cosmetic condition with some minor stone chips.

Car drives super strong with pulls guaranteed to put hair on your chest or scare the hair off your head, whatever you prefer. It's a beast that definitely demands respect and that's coming from a guy who used to race 1000cc open class super bikes on the race track (me).

At the local car shows, this car pulls more attention than cars costing 5-10x the price. You want to be super famous with no real talent other than showing up and your last name isn't Kardashian? Well, this is your ticket. Search instagram #noblem400 and you'll see it under the TOP tab all over the place. Can't miss the red Noble with blacked out headlights. Some pix are also on the Noble Registry.

Priced to sell at $51,000 and I will assist with shipping if you're not local or I'll deliver within the greater LA area, if you buy lunch, I might include surrounding counties.

I'll add more details as I remember them. I'll also attach pix because it won't let me do it from my phone. I'm typing this after working close to 40 hours in 3 days... gotta pay for the toys somehow, right?

My 2009 Elise for sale: MoMo SloMo MoFo Joyrides upon request w/lots o' cash money https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/...-995-a-116554/

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome