LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - 2014 Lotus Evora S with 4K Miles
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
viicks

2014 Lotus Evora S with 4K Miles

Year: 2014
Make/Model: Lotus Evora S
Color: Nightfall Blue Metallic
Mileage: 4,250 (May go up a little before it sells)
Title: Second owner with clear CA title
VIN: SCCLMDSUXEHA10344
Price: Asking $60,000, considering offers

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my 2014 Lotus Evora S with 4,250 miles. I am expecting an addition to the family so I need to let this go to buy something more dad-friendly, for my little one. This is very hard for me but this car was always garage kept, battery tendered and looked at every day (This was my trophy car). After a week of purchase, inspected by Lotus dealership to get maintenance and everything checked (No Issues). It is a 6-speed manual car and is a 2+2 setup.

I am the second owner of this car, bought this car in Northern California after looking for 4 months for an Evora S in manual CA registered. This car still has new car smell. The interior and exterior are both in excellent shape.

This car has been a weekend car for me. Even though the car is stock no mods, or any muffler modifications it still made me smile at cold starts. Amazing car. No sludge startups, clean shifts. It has been an extremely fun car for me. This is a great opportunity for someone to get into an amazing Evora S, taken care of with high-quality waxes and overall taken care of with precision.

This car has no modifications- I was going to add exhaust but I will let the new owner make this choice. Hopefully, you will build a thread on this forum so I can follow your work or anything with this car.

Options:
Metallic Paint
6 Speed Manual
Premium Pack Sport
Premium Pack Heated Seats
Tech Pack
Backup Camera
OEM Alpine navigation Head Unit
Cruise Control
Star Shield

Thank you for looking. If you have any questions you can call/text me directly Vick (650) 476 - 6783. Located in Los Angeles, CA.
Attached Images

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome