LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Driving instruction in Atlanta
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2018, 09:55 AM
eldonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_86 View Post
I'm looking for intro instruction to track driving at the price it takes. Not looking for the branded experience like the BMW or Porsche events unless that's the best deal on good instruction.
I put my wife through the Porsche Driving school at Barber and I would say that it is worth the money, not inexpensive. They are there to provide you a good experience but they have several drills and on-track experience to make sure that you learn if that is what you want. The majority of the instructors are current or former pro-drivers.

My wife took the 2 Day driving experience followed up with the 2 day Masters course. I took the 2 day Masters course because I was not going to stand around for another 2 days doing nothing but watching. I had to get a waiver to skip the first class but I have considerable racing experience. I enjoyed the class and recommend it to many friends. It is a fantastic way to get track experience in cars that are capable of letting you push your limits.

Later,
Eldon

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome