LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Driving instruction in Atlanta
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2018, 12:44 PM
SS Lotus Elise

Garage
Atlanta Motorsports Park has a couple programs. One is an intro with an instructor in your car. The other is in a race car with several options.

If you are looking at tracking your own car for fun, there are two local groups, Just Track It and Jzilla, that run what is called High Performance Driving Experience, which basically is driving with others on the track but not racing them. You start out in the novice class with an instructor who will make sure you learn to drive on the track safely first, then work on the correct line, braking, and passing. Both clubs run many local events at Road Atlanta (JTI was just there last Friday) and Atlanta Motorsports Park, as well as some other tracks within a few hours driving distance. I have been running with Just Track It for a couple years now and they are great with getting you on the track safely. I know several of their instructors (including one who has a Lotus), so message me if you want more info.

Stan

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome