LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - 2014 Lotus Evora S with 4K Miles
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
viicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters View Post
My favorite interior of the Evora models! Love the black with red piping and black anodized aluminum trim. GLWS!
Thank you, Car has been SOLD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotussaga View Post
GLWS, I just sold my of same exterior color
Thank you, This was the best color in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmansan View Post
Congratulations on the addition to the family. Cars come and go, kids come and grow.

That's a really low-mileage car, especially considering two owners. A manual 6-speed too. I've only driven the IPS S for a few miles and think the manual would be more to my liking. I agree with Butters that the interior looks great, especially with the red piping. I also like the really dark blue exterior sports cars. Looks black in some of the pictures with low light.

I saw the picture of the back seats and I had to go look at my GT-R rear seats to compare the room. I had to figure out how to move the driver's seat back up. I think the Evora wins the legroom contest, but it's very close.

Your car is a great way for someone to essentially get a nearly new car, already broken in, for a very reasonable price. GLWS.

San
Thank you, That what I keep telling my self!
Driving this car was an experience. The color did change with the lighting. Manual made it even better.

New Owner was Awesome, The car is in good hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa TC View Post
Stunning!
Thank you, Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offero View Post
That blue is just gorgeous
It was, I still look at the pictures from time to time! haha

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome