LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - Finaly git my teenage poster car...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2019, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Audicy

Finaly git my teenage poster car...

Hello everyone,

I just acquired my first Lotus, a car inhave dreamed about and wanted since the early 90's.

I bought a white 1993.5 MY Esprit SE. This is the only white '93.5 made for Canada. 5 were build for import, two black, two red and one white car.

I am super excited for spring to come so I can start driving this car. Right now it is snuggled in my garage with my two Ducatis. And I know once summer comes it will be difficult in deciding which toy gets road time for each day LOL.

I was lucky enough to come across this car with only 24,000 miles and in showroom all original condition.

In Spring I plan on upgrading the exhaust to a Quiksilver system and possibly putting the wheels away and swapping them out for slightly larger ones. I have tossed around the idea stop putting Sport 300 fender extensions on however I am not sure at this point if I want to permanently alter the car in any way.

I'm an active member of my local Ducati club and forum and hope to find similar resources and opportunities with any local Lotus clubs, however, I have not been able to find anything locally for the Toronto area at this point.

Anyways, enough babbling LOL. I've attached some pictures of the car.

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome