LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community - View Single Post - After 10 years, finally bought one!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
lance_mn

After 10 years, finally bought one!

Hey gang!

I finally bought one. I was in love with these cars in college and flew to Chicago after College to buy one... The interior and drive-ability scared me away. Well, over the next decade, literally every time I shopped cars again, I'd search Elises first and dream of owning one. I decided that if I spent a decade vacillating over them, then I should probably just buy one let myself enjoy its quirks.

I purchased one in Denver couple days ago and drove it to Minnesota. The drive was intense. I suspect it may have aftermarket exhaust, as the noise drove me to stop at a walgreens for earplugs. Also it either has a loose ball bearing or else this thing "tramlines" more sporadically than I thought possible.

Overall I'm extremely excited. However, I've found about a half dozen things wrong with it since buying it, which has put a damper on things. Yesterday I typed up a separate post to hopefully get help figuring some of that out. If you're feeling helpful, give a look? https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f25...issues-467214/

Looking forward to getting to know the community I feel like this was a longgg time coming
Lance

Last edited by lance_mn; 03-21-2019 at 11:02 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome