First Timer (Many Questions)
I've following this forum for about the past 2 years and now I am finally made a decision to purchase Evora 400. If my maximum budget is 75K to purchase the vehicle can anyone provide any advice for me?
• Should I just buy new by increasing my budget?
• Any warranty differences from buying new or used?
• Is this Evora truly reliable and cost less to maintain compared to GTR or 911 generally?
• Any specific option that I shouldn't skip?
• Is it a bad idea to purchase a manual when I don't have any experience driving a manual car? But I can ride a sport motorcycle.
• This will be my daily in Jersey City & NYC area so what do you think about getting an IPS automatic? (I am planning for track days as well)