The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

2020 Lotus Evora GT

159K views 885 replies 115 participants last post by  jalquiza 
#1 ·
#354 ·
They really did a good job with the back end for sure.

Love the seats. My spec would have included the red seats as well.

#355 · (Edited)
Two more Evora GT's arrived yesterday afternoon! Quick snaps and obviously not quality photos, but the Military Grey and Nightfall Blue colors look fantastic! Both are pre-sold and Military Grey is already driving on the open road!

Let me know if you wish to commission your very own Evora GT!

Brian
brian@gatormotorsport.com

Attachments

#357 ·
After years in a Suedetex 2011S, I would HAVE to have that seat material. Esp for track use, it is so much more comfortable over the course of a day. Cleaned it for first time last fall and it is like new still.

#365 ·
Tasteful color combo for a 917.

Reactions: Intern8tion9l
#366 ·
I am not sure I like those bumperrettes on the rear on either side of the tail light. I remember watching a video about the Chiron/Veyron that had the same due to US regulations. I hope the owners remove it after delivery.

The colored stripes through the roof are growing on me. I really love the new GT - does an excellent job of bringing in the 400/410/430 together in one package with an updated interior.

#367 ·
Aston Vantage has same bumperettes. Reminds me of American cars in the seventies.

#368 ·
As a Chapel Hill graduate and fond of orange accents, this livery works for me. Deff improvement for the interior , roof and back end.

#377 ·
I LOVE that Gulf Blue especially with the orange mirror caps. GB was my second color choice and if I would have thought of the orange mirror caps to go with it I might have pulled the trigger on that color. Superb!

Reactions: ByJoveByJingle
#378 ·
The bumperettes can be removed in about a minute and nine seconds. It’s just two (or four) bolts. Simple. That’s exactly what I plan on doing before I drive it off the dealer lot on Wednesday. The GTs officially got CARB certified. Giggity!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.