The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

2005 Chrome Orange Elise - $32k

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  dmcbride 
#1 · (Edited)
2005 Elise - Chrome Orange, Both Tops, Lots of Extras - $32k

Offered for sale is my 2005 Chrome Orange Elise. It has been an absolute joy to own over the past six years, has been meticulously maintained, and comes with a host of factory options and extras. Please see below for details and feel welcome to reach out to me directly (as I'm unable to send PMs) via phone.

Daniel

Price: $32,000
Mileage: 52,3XX

History:

• 3rd Owner (All Owners have been LotusTalk Members)
  • Always Garaged
  • Clean Title

Specifications:

• Touring Package
  • Hardtop & softtop, with protective storage bags
  • Oil line recall complete
  • Starshield installed

Function / Performance

• Isokinetic / Sector 111 RTD2 Brace (Toe Link Reinforcement)
  • ACT Performance Clutch Kit (LE1-HDSS)
  • MWR 8.8lb Flywheel (The stock clutch & flywheel both have substantial life remaining and will come with the car. I upgraded the clutch & flywheel out of preference – the ACT & MWR combination makes a world of difference!)
  • Inokinetic / Sector111 Stainless Steel Brake Lines
  • Quicksilver Exhaust
  • Fujita Air Intake (F5-275S)

Audio – Professionally installed sound system, comprised of:

• Polk Audio Speakers
  • Subwoofer with custom carbon fiber mounting
  • Alpine AMP
  • AUX connection for phone or media player

Aesthetic

• Black Diffuser Panel
  • Front skid plates to prevent scuffing
  • Black center console and AC control surrounds
  • Lotus monogrammed floor mats & shoulder belts
  • Micro mirror

Miscellaneous

• Valentine 1 radar detector hardwired with custom mount and remote display
  • Inokinetic / Sector111 Darth cup holder
  • Full car cover
  • Shower cap cover

Flaws – Four in Total (I am happy to take close-up photos of the following for you in the event that you are long distance):

• Two Small Scuffs, Front lip – There are two small scuffs on the driver’s side where the skid plate meets the clam (visible in the photos if you zoom in closely).
  • Dash Backlight – Has not worked since I purchased it; as I have only driven it after dusk once or twice, I have forgotten to fix it.
  • Small Scratches, Front Two Wheels – This is my fault. I set them face down by accident when I removed them once, and they scratched against the garage floor when I picked them up (Visible in the photos if you zoom in closely. Learn from my mistake and don’t do this – though the scratches are small, I have been kicking myself ever since!).
  • Hardtop Lining – The interior fabric lining has been removed (see pictures). I removed it when it began to sag with the intention of re-lining it, but found that the un-lined top did not bother me and left it as-is.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.