CoolShirt 6qt Bag Cooler - Page 2 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-15-2015, 08:25 AM

My pleasure bro!

Momo is nice. The bladders cover more area but don't go into your sleeves. I need to find someplace that has pants too.

No accusing. Was going to go dry sump eventually.

Bobby......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBH View Post
Thank you for creating another project for me when I have absolutely no time for it....

But seriously,
  • The Momo shirt looks nice. Do you think it works better than the CoolShirt tubing system?
  • That is a nice setup and these pictures are going to be very helpful when I get around to do it. Do you have an accusump?

2012 Evora 2+0 IPS.
2007 Exige mental track toy.
2005 Elise.
1982 Brunette.

"Listen up, I ain't Captain Walker. I'm the guy who carries Mr. Dead in his pocket."

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 04:14 PM
RBH

Update

Tested the Coolshirt system at COTA @ about 98 degrees. Filled the bag with ice and did not use the bottles. I added a bit of water and the battery pack is really cool. I was able to walk around the track and stay cool. Once inside the car, I connected the bag to the cigarette lighter and it worked great as well. The ice melted completely after 50 minutes of use, so this is a great system for 30 minute track sessions. I was most impressed with the fact that I was able to walk around with the battery in hand
Attached Images

Do it once. Do it right.
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Absolute power does what?

For me it makes a huge difference as you've never seen someone that sweats as much as I do. I've always been a heavy sweater and thanks to some medication I started taking earlier this year I just pour with sweat. I pretty much always have to change my t-shirt and boxers after each run as they'll be completely saturated with sweat. When I wear the CoolShirt I don't stay bone dry but I at least sweat like a normal human. I think I'll order the battery pack soon as that way I could use it in student cars when instructing and not just driving.

2006 Exige | Full List | BOE Rev400 (357whp) | JC Head | ProAlloy | ForceFed | BOE QS | ITG Airbox | BOE catch cans | gPan2 | Setrab | JUBU | Tillett B5s | Scroth 6pt | OMP Superquadro | interior/HVAC delete | Traqmate | Chasecam | Lift Point Kit | Ultradiscs | RBF 600 | RS14 | Vented Pistons | Penske DA 600/800lbs | V2 arms | BOELinks | ShiftEnforcer | Manly mounts | Braille | Yoko S01s | R888s | GTC-200 & Canards | RACEsills | BOE UnderAero | F1 Livery

Daily/Tow: '10 V8 Pathfinder LE
Former: '11 Jaguar XF-R | '08 Audi RS 4 | '09 Legacy Spec.B | '08 Volvo S60R | '07 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community > Motorsports > Track and Technique

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in